"Oh lawd, I have a pale, scrawny ass." -Sumner Coy.
"There is no one lurking in my butthole!" -Andrew Prince.
"shenis. i want your penis." -Karla Yingst.
"What can I say? I'm out of the blue. Like a mermaid." -Jake Betts.
"Tell them you made love to the second coming of Jesus." -Sumer Coy.
"My dad is watching Lifetime..again." -Shena.
"I guess he likes to watch women get beat." -Lindsey Parks.
"id tag team you with....myself?
you wouldnt let me tag team you with myself? id stop, give myself a high five and start again." - Andy Hampton.
"We cannot kill David. He will only get stronger if we try to kill him..." -Andy Hampton.
"Yes, I will only get stronger." -David Hampton.
"PUNCH BILLY IN THE CHEST!" -Trevor Panhorst.
[but seriously guys...DON'T. O_O He'll dieeeeeeeeeee.]
"you wanna see my would?" -Cody Westbrook.
"Incest is the best put yo cousin to the test" -Cody Westbrook.
"Why would we go back to your house?" -Billy Lamb.
"andy is meeting us here with pannies" -Shena.
"...Fluffy ones?" - Billy Lamb.
"trevor ones" -Shena.
"OH." -Billy Lamb.
*talking about beck*
"He looks kind of like a sailor." -Sumner Coy.
"Yeah his outfit is nice." -Shena.
"he's a cutie." -Shena.
"Indeed." -Sumner Coy.
"I went out there and got raped by mosquitoes." -Jessica Doogan.
"I LOVE LIL BOYZ" -Shena.
"I SEE WHERE YOUR GOING WIT DIS.
YOU WANNA PLAY WIT MY GIBLETS." -Andy Hampton.
" ._. ears?" -Shena.
"id give you a lap dance on webcam, but you dont have one, sorry." -Andy Hampton.
"will you stick markers in my vag?" -Andy Hampton.
"if i ever kill myself
you are going in my suicide note." -Andy Hampton.
"I kinda got burnt today workin' in the sun." -Cody Westbrook.
"O_O NIGGGA PEELIN?" -Shena.
"noope. I swear I wish slavery was back." -Cody Westbrook.
"slavery gets shit done." -Shena.
"id be fucking just siting whippin' hoes
and drinkin' koolaid
eating chicken
and eating watermellon." -Cody Westbrook.
"watermellon." -Shena.
"yeye
lmao
they wouold be like crying
OMGGGGGGGG
I WANT THAT CHIVCEKN
LOL." -Cody Westbrook.
"cryfap cryfap." -Shena.
"LLOL
it would be like motavation." -Cody Westbrook.
"Freedom < Chicken." -Shena.
"every day the one with the least whip marks gets a piece.
more whips marks = you didnt work hard." -Cody Westbrook.
"LOL." -Both.
"id be like havin' houses build and shit." -Cody Westbrook.
"slave houses
for more slaves." -Shena.
"psh
they would have ditches. niggaz bee sleepin in ditches.." -Cody Westbrook.
"building underground raiilroads leading out into a huge cliff full of water." -Shena.
"LOL." -Cody Westbrook.
"because nigz can't swim or float." -Shena
"yea." -Cody Westbrook.
"Noah comes,
floods them out." -Shena.
"just build there little house around a pond.
that incircles them
WTF
why didnt they fucking do that in the first place." -Cody Westbrook.
"LOL." -both.
"OMG LOL." -Cody Westbrook.
"they have babies and adapt to swimming.
become black dolphins." -Shena.
"there babys come out as fish." -Cody Westbrook.
"we just covered the whole circle of life within that quote." -Cody Westbrook.
"LOL i have panty hoes on." -Cody Westbrook.
"dress up as jabba the hutt then. I dress up like the princess, you can keep me on the chain..." -Andy Hampton.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment