My eyes opened to find myself in the mist of a crisis. An odd one at that. I was staring down at a woman who was naked on the floor holding her breast screaming "My breast cancer is acting up!" I blinked in confusion and wasn't sure what to do. Nurses began swarming to help her. I then realized I was Link, from Legend of Zelda. Green hat, sword, and all. But I had a whitish blue coat over my body. I was a doctor. Suddenly I found myself running around the hospital trying to find, and save, Princess Zelda.
Then my dream seemed to switch to me sitting in the back of a car with an ex. I stared at him, then at the driver and passenger, close friends. They drove me to a place where I was to work.
I woke up.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment